About This Course
The purpose of this course is to teach students to identify spreadsheet terminology and concepts; create formulas and functions; use formatting features; and generate charts, graphs, and reports.
This course helps students introduce to the advance use of Microsoft excel.
2. Students will learn the use of this software for different purposes which will make them more competent in doing business analysis.
3. Students will learn the Business intelligence tools in the class.
Intended Learning Outcomes
At the end of the course, the students should be able to:
Use Excel functions to summarize quantitative data graphically, including pivot tables and charts
2. Use Power Bi to create, modify, and enhance presentations.
3. Use Excel to present report any business story.
4. Use BI application tools to generate reports as business requires.